Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research
Vol-5 , Issue-2 – 2019
List of Published Articles.
- Technique of Fixation of the C1 Lateral Mass and C2 Pedicle with Polyaxial Screws- A Successful Surgery at Phu Tho Provincial General Hospital By Nguyen Van Son1, Vi Truong Son1, Do Thi Toan2 – 1 Phu Tho Provincial General Hospital. 2Hanoi Medical University.
- Pixel-Based Change Detection of Sandwip Island of Bangladesh using Remote Sensing and GIS Approaches By Nilufa Akhtar1, Irtifa Alam Nabila2, Nawrid Israd3, Dr. Md. Shahedur Rashid4 – 1,2(Lecturer, Bangladesh University of Professionals, Bangladesh). 3(Research fellow, Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh). 4(Professor, Geography and Environment, Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh).
- Simulation and Detect Of Rupture in Water Pipeline Test Bed Using the Custom Built Sensor Nodes and By Analyzing the Measured Induced Pipe Surface Vibration Data Using Time-Correlated Acceleration Data Analysis By Onyeyili Tochukwu Innocent, Onoh Greygory Nwachukwu, Nwizu Uchechukwu Chijioke – Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Nigeria.
- Contra ψgs – Continuous Functions and Almost Contra ψgs– Continuous Functions in Topological Spaces By J.Sona1 & N. Balamani2 – 1M.Sc.Mathematics, Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. 2Department of Mathematics, Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
- IoT Based Smart Meter By Priyanka Patil1, Aishwarya Surve2, Manasi Swami3, Simran Mulla4 & Sagar Patil5 – Bharti Vidyapeeth College of engineering, Kolhapur.
- Machine Learning based Clustering of Functional Test vectors for Fault Coverage in Digital IC By Anil Kumar T G – Principal Consultant, Architect Academy (TT), Wipro Ltd., No 72, Keonics Electronic City, Hosur Road, Bengaluru.
- Influence of Teacher Characteristics on Academic Performance of Learners with Hearing Impairment in KCPE in Special Primary Schools in Selected Counties, Kenya. By Julius K. Kering1, Dr Naftali K. Rop2, Prof Fredrick O. Ogola3. – 1Master Degree Student of Maasai Mara University, Kenya. 2, 3 School of Education, Maasai Mara University, Kenya.
- Diversity and Abundance Status of Plankton between Lotic and Lentic Habitats By Md. Aftarul Islam1, Parvez Chowdhury2, Md. Ashikur Rahman2*, Shirin Akter3, Md. Idris Miah1 – 1 Department of Fisheries Management, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh-2202. 2 Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute, Mymensingh-2201. 3 Department Fisheries and Marine Bioscience, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Science & Technology University, Gopalgonj.
- Regulation in Public Open Space: A Review on Planning Framework for the Provision of Public Open Space in Hong Kong By Mohammad Tanvir Hasan1 & Tanjima Siddika2 – 1 Department of Architecture, Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Sylhet-3114, Bangladesh. 2 Departments of Architecture, Leading University, Sylhet, Bangladesh.
- Value of Vignette Contexts in Ethical Decision Making Among Business Education Students at the University Of Nairobi By Prisca Mary Oluoch, Prof. Paul Amollo Odundo & Dr. John Mwangi – Department of Educational Communication and Technology, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
- Critical Evaluation of AS-3, IndAS-7 &IAS-7 By Mr. Piyush Jhalani – Assistant Professor, Accounting and Business Statistics, Department of Commerce, Biyani Group of Colleges, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Linking Emotions with Cardiovascular Disease: A Health Psychology Perspective By Agathi Argyriadi – Collaborating Academic Staff, Cyprus University of Technology.
- Sufism and Sezai Karakoç’s Description of Man By Mehmet DOĞAN1 & Ali Rıza ÖZUYGUN2 – 1PhD Candidate, Department of Oriental Philology, International Burch University. 2Assoc. Prof. Dr. Department of Oriental Philology, International Burch University.
- Causes of Non-Performing Loans (NPLs) in Commercial Banks in Pakistan By Haroon Sadric1, Dr. Sheeba Zafar2, Muhammad Babar Ashraf3 & Minhas Ashraf4 – 1Preston University Kohat, Islamabad Campus, Pakistan, 2Shifa Tameer-E-Millat University, Islamabad, Pakistan & 3&4Preston University Kohat, Islamabad Campus, Pakistan.
- Psychological Issues related to patients with Cancer: The role of Psychological, Cultural, Social and Medical factors By Agathi Argyriadi1 & Alexandros Argyriadis2 – 1Collaborating Academic Staff, Cyprus University of Technology. 2Assistant Professor, Frederick University.
- Factors influencing Male Migration in Sri Lanka By Ishanka Kaumadhi Dias – University of Kelaniya, Dalugama, Sri Lanka.
- What is Public Policy? How is it related to the law? By Francis Mukosa1, Burton Mweemba2 & Moses Katebe3 – 1,2,3ZCAS University.
- Green Entrepreneurship By P.L.Amirtham1, S. Hanna Angeline2 & D.Sivaranjanai3 – 1MBA,M.Com, M.Phil, Ph.d, Assistant Professor, Sri GVG Visalakshi College for Women, Udumalpet. 2MSW., Assistant Professor, Sri GVG Visalakshi College for Women, Udumalpet. 3I-BBA(CA) Sri GVG Visalakshi College for Women, Udumalpet.
- Technological Entrepreneurship By B.Umamaheshwari1, M.Shalini2 & T Pavithra3 – 1MBA, M.Phil. Assistant Professor, Sri GVG Visalakshi College for Women, Udumalpet. 2III-BBA(CA), Sri GVG Visalakshi College for Women, Udumalpet. 3II-BBA(CA), Sri GVG Visalakshi College for Women, Udumalpet.
- Environmental Impact Assessment of Nuclear Power Plants: A case study of the Center for Nuclear Science and Technology (CNST), Chongwe – Zambia By Manyika Kabuswa Davy 1, *, Greyard Tembo 2, Nawa Nawa 1, Chilukusha Daniel 1 & Nkonde Kangwa Alex 1 – 1Department of Science and Mathematics, Mulungushi University, Kabwe, Zambia. 2Department of Engineering, Mulungushi University, Kabwe, Zambia.
- A Survey on Image Processing Techniques Used In Biometric By Ms. Trushali C. Jadhav1 & Dr. Balaji G. Hogade.2 – 1Electronics and Telecommunication Department ARMIET, Asangoan, Mumbai University, India, 2Electronics and Telecommunication Department, Terena College of Engineering, Nerul, Mumbai, India.
- Colony Planning By Manhar A shikari1, Surti Arman2 & Rutu J Doshi3 – 1Student of fourth year B.E, Civil Engineering Department, Engineering College, Tuwa. 2Student of fourth year B.E, Civil Engineering Department, Engineering College, Tuwa. 3Head of Department, Civil Engineering Department, Engineering College, Tuwa, India.
- Effortless Modes to Isolate Genomic DNA from Various Fungal Strains By Junaid Ali1, Muhammad Umer Khan2, Hassan Tariq3, Muhammad Yasir4, Shah Zaman5, Samiullah6, Muhammad Ghani7, Ahmed Khan8, Baran Khan9 – 1Centre of Agricultural Biochemistry & Biotechnology, 2,8Department of Plant Breeding and Genetics, 4,6,7Department of Plant Pathology, 5Department of Entomology, University of Agriculture Faisalabad, Pakistan, 9Faculty of Crop Protection, Sindh Agriculture University Tandojam, Pakistan, 3Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan, Pakistan.