Vol-2, Issue-13, 2016 (Special Issue)
Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Science and Technology Connecting Health, Management and Society.
- A study on Adoption and Usage of Social Network Sites among Pre-University College Students
By Dr. Deva Prasad Francis – 1Assistant Professor, CMS Jain University, Bangalore.
- Mental health – An Ayurvedic perspective By Dr. V. Rajendra – Prof & Head, Department of Medicine (Kayachikitsa) , Govt. Ayurveda Medical College, Mysuru, Karnataka. India. 570001.
- Emerging Issues in Business and Economics in India By D. Krupavathi – Research Scholar, Dept. of Commerce, S. V. University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Innovation in Indian CSR-a Conceptual Model By Nagaraj M S1 & Shalini G2 – 1,2Asst. Professor, Department of Commerce, SSMRV College, Jayanagar, Bangalore.
- Art and Distinctive Culture of Budga Jangama Community By Veshgaru Ramanjineya – Ph D Research Scholar, Department of Tribal Studies, Kannada University,Hampi, Vidyaranya, Karnataka state, India.-583276.
- Analysis of Modern Agriculture Effect on Indian Society By Prof. Samata B. Deshmane – Professor in Sociology, Department of Sociology, Bangalore University, Bangalore-560056 , Karnataka, India.
- Information and Technology:A Contemporary Paradigm of Learning By Madhavi Kamasamodram1 & Dr.Gugulothu Sridevi2 – 1(PhD,Education), Associate professor in pananiya college of education, Hyderabad. 2Research scholar, IASE, OU Hyderabad.
- Education as a Determinant ofE-Governance Adoption: A Case Study of Telecenters of Karnataka By Dr. R N Subba Rao M.Com, Mba, Ph.D1 & L S Iyer2 – 1Associate Professor, SSMRV College, No. 17, 26th Main, 36th Cross, Jayanagar 4th T Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560 041, India. 2Ph.D. Scholar (External), Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, India – 641 046. Assistant Professor, Institute of Management, Christ University, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560 029, India.
- Designing Marketing Strategy Using SMAC That Will Drive Consumer Purchases In Cosmetic – Industry By Dr. P. Usha – Lecturer (H.O.D.), Department of Telugu, Maris Stella College, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Digital Technologies & Innovation in Science and Society.
- Studies On Leaded Glass For Usage In Concrete Admixture For The Application In The Civil Construction Of High Nuclear Radiation Areas. By H. Anantharam1, P. Parthasarathy2, K.A. Bulbule3 , T. Chandrasekaraiah4 Prashanth, Girish, Naveen Kumar, Rajesh5. – 1Associate Professor, Civil Engg. Department, Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bengaluru-56, Karnataka, India. 2Managing Director – 3E-Parisaraa Pvt. Ltd, Surface Finishers, Peenya Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. 4Associate Professor and 5 U.G Students. Civil Engg. Department, Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bengaluru-56, Karnataka, India.
- Wear characteristics of chilled aluminum alloy reinforced with Nano ZrO2Metal Matrix Composites (NMMCs) for Automotive Applications By Dr. G. Balakumar1 & Dr. Joel Hemanth2 – 1Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department, Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore-562157, Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka, India. 2Principal and Professor, HMS Institute of Technology Tumkur-572104, Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka, India.
- Access to Justice for Persons with Disabilities Issues and Challenges in India through Emerging Digital Technology Law By Dr. N. Dasharath – Assistant Professor of Law, University Law College & P.G. Department of Law, Bangalore University, Bangalore.
- Impact of Poverty on Disabled Population in India: An Assessment of Access India By Prof. M. Ramanjaneyulu1 & M. Dhananjaya2 – 1Professor and Chairman, Department of Economics, Bangalore University, Bengaluru-560056. 2Ph.D Scholar, Department of Economics, Bangalore University, Bengaluru-560056.
- Moodalapaya Yakshagaana Bayalata : Its existence and Survival By Dr. Geetha B.V – Post-Doctoral Fellow, PDF, WRC Dept, Kuvempu Univ, Shankarghatta, Shivamogga.
- Comparison of Selected Aspects of Growth and Development among Pre-School Children Attending Anganwadiin Selected Urban and Rural Area At, Bangalore. By Mr. Nitesh Kumar Sharma – Lichana, via Mithri Th, Nawa City Dist, Nagaur, Rajasthan-341533.
- Accessibility of Persons with Disabilities for Barrier Free Environment Issues and Challenges in India By Dr. P. Ramanna – Professor, Department of Political Science, Bangalore University, Bangalore-560056.
- Impact of Science and Technology on Indian Rural Society: A Sociological Study By Prof. Samata B. Deshmane – Professor in Sociology, Department of Sociology, Bangalore University, Bangalore-560056, Karnataka, India.
- A study on Corporate Social Responsibility- Issues and Challenges in India By Asst. Prof. Sasikala. P.S1, Asst. Prof. Amudha. J2 & Asst. Prof. Shruthi. M.S3 – 1,2Dept of Commerce and Management, Kairalee Nikethan Golden Jubilee Degree College, Bangalore, India. 3Dept of Commerce and Management, Shree Bhagavan Mahaveer Jain College, Bangalore, India.
- Design Of 16-Bit Low Power Carry Select Adder Using D-flip Flop By Basavva Mailarappa Konnur1, Sharanabasappa2 – 1M. Tech Student, 2Assistant Professor. ECE Department, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, VTU University, Karnataka, India.
- An Efficient Fingerprint Watermarking Approach Using 3 Levels DWT and Alpha Blending Technique By Asha N1, Bhagya P1 – 1MTech student, 1Research Scholar and Associate Professor, 1,1Department of Electronics and Communication, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India.
- Area and Power Efficient Wallace Multiplier By Mamatha V S1 & Babitha S2 – 1M.Tech Student, 2Associate professor, Department of ECE, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Brain Tumor Segmentation based on Rough Set Theory for MR Images with CA Approach By D.Rammurthy1 & Dr. Mahesh P. K2 – 1Dept. of ECE, Navodaya Institute of Technology, Raichur, India. 2Dept. of ECE, Don Bosco Institute of Technology Bangalore, India.
- Energy Saving Techniques for Wireless Sensor Networks using Data Compression and Routing Protocols By 1Spoorthi Ganesh, 2Shubha G. N. – 1PG Student, Department of ECE, D B I T, Bengaluru, INDIA. 2Assistant Professor, Department of ECE, D B I T, Bengaluru, INDIA.
- Color Image Retrieval Technique Based On EDBTC Features By Nayana T.N1 & Rashmi K.T2 – 1M. Tech Student, 2Assistant Professor. ECE Department, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, VTU University, Karnataka, India.
- Implementation of Gap Algorithm and Adaptive Arithmetic Coding For Loseless Image Processing By Dilip Kumar.V1 & Murugesh.K2 – 1M. Tech Student 2Research Scholar and Assistant Professor Assistant Professor. 1-2Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, 1-2Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
- Generating an Efficient crypto- Biometric key using Fingerprint and Fuzzy vault By Bhagya P1 & Dr. Mahesh P.K2 – 1Research scholar , 2Professor and Head, 1,2 Department of Electronics and Communication, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India.
- Design of Low Power and Analysis of Various Topologies of SRAM Cell By Shivalila1 & Lakshmidevi.T.R2 – 1M-Tech (VLSI Design and Embedded systems) Dept. ECE, DBIT Bangalore. 2Asst. Professor Dept. ECE, DBIT Bangalore
- Real Time Wireless Patient Monitoring System Based On IOT By Ms. Soumya S. Kenganal 1, Dr. Rengaprabhu P 2 – P.G. Student, VLSI Design and Embedded Systems, Dept. of ECE, DBIT, Bangalore, India1 Professor, Department of ECE, DBIT, Bangalore, India2