Proceedings of RAASA’16” Chemnokrat-16”
About the Event :
The Dept. of Chemical Engineering, TKM College of Engineering, proudly presents its esteemed event of RAASA’16…”Chemnokrat-16”. The event is held to foster a research culture among the engineering student society and bring together industrial giants and research geniuses from around the state to address the industrial disabilities and technologies of the future.
The event is a national level technical symposium conducted during RAASA’16 to present papers and research findings in presence of industrialists to tackle problems that the industries are facing.
List of Published Articles.
- Experimental Investigation on Heat Transfer Augmentation in Helical Coil Heat Exchanger Using Wire Coil/ Spring Inserts By Abhishek J K Thomas, Nikhil S Thomas, Bindeesh R C, Unaira P and K.B. Radhakrishnan* – Dept. of Chemical engineering, TKM College of Engineering, Kollam.
- An Overview on Activated Carbon and Zeolites in Water Treatment By Steffin John Eapen1, Dilson B .Samuel2 & Manikandan P.M3 – 1,2Dept. of Chemical engineering, TKM College of Engineering, Kollam.
- Effect of Natural Rubber Latex (NRL) – Clay Powder Mixture On The Strength Of Portland Concrete. By Mohammed Ijas M1, Bifin Johns M.T.2, Shehinshad T. P3, Nuayim E4, Dr A. S. Abdul Rasheed5 & Fazil A6 – Department of Chemical Engineering, T.K.M College of Engineering, Kollam, India.
- Degradation of Malathion in Aqueous Solution by Photocatalytic Reaction Using TiO2 By Arjun P, Mishal K M, Sreeja K S, Saibi R & Fazil A* – Department of Chemical Engineering, TKM College of Engineering, Kollam, Kerala, India.
- Extraction of Toxic Metals like Zinc, Copper and Lead, By Neem Leaf, Mango Seed, And Turmeric Powder By N.Akshay1, Rahul S Shibu2, *Joel koshy Edison3 & Mary Mathew4 – 1,2,3Department of chemical engg. TKMCE.
- Comparison Of Antimicrobial Activity Of Crude Extracts Of Mangifera indica, Psidium guajava, Piper nigrum, Anacardium occidentale and Syzygium aromaticum Against Dental Cariogenic Streptococcus sp. By A. Raimol Baby, B. Nimisha K U, C. Shehinas R S, and D. Reshna S N – Department of chemical engg. TKMCE.
- Defluoridisation of Water Using Advanced Cationic Fluoride Scavengers By 1Sachin Mohan, 2Rahul R R, 3Anand Unni, 4R. Saibi & 5Mary Mathew – 1,2,3Dept. Of Chemical Engineering, TKM College of Engineering ,Kollam-5.
- Study of Tyre Pyrolysis Oil – Diesohol Blends By S Harisankar, Jyothish Sankar, Sahil Ismayil & Saibi R – Department of Chemical Engineering, TKM College of Engineering, Kollam.
- Thermoelastic and Cohesive Properties of By  Shemim S.S. &  N.K. Gaur – 1Department of Physics, TKM College of Engineering, TKMC post, Kollam-5, Kerala, India. 2Department of Physics, Barkatullah University, 462026, Bhopal, India.
- Low Temperature Thermoelastic and static properties of (NaCn)x (NaCl)1-x By Shemim S.S & N. K Gaur – Department of Physics, TKM College of Engineering, TKMC post, Kollam-5, Kerala, India. Department of Physics, Barkatullah University, 462026, Bhopal, India.
- Synthesis and Evaluation of Carbon Catalyst from Human Urine for Proton Exchange Fuel Cell
By Jerril Joy, Shabeeb K T, Sruthi Sasidharan, Vishnu Prakash, Saibi R, Fazil A & Radhakrishnan K B – Department of Chemical Engineering, T.K.M College of Engineering.
- Construction and Evaluation of Performance of Liquid Cooled Peltier Effect Refrigerator
By Yedhu Raj R S, Akshay Kizhakkevila, Dana Tapa, Jikku P Kurien Tom & K.B. Radhakrishnan* – Department of Chemical Engineering, T.K.M College of Engineering, Kollam, Kerala, India.
- In Vitro Isolation of Microorganism For Bioremediation of Monocrotophos Pesticide By  Athul Sanjeev &  Dr. P . Roopa – Department Of Biotechnology And Biochemical Engineering, Mohandas College Of Engineering, Anad, Trivandrum , Kerala.
- Electrochemical Study of PT Deposited Pyrolysed Glucose and Sucrose By Nithin Sebastian Kuncheria, Kiran Abraham Jacob, Raghuram Chetty & Fazil A – , &  TKM College of Engineering, Kerala, INDIA .  Indian Institute of Technology- Madras,Chennai, INDIA .
- The Effect of Prenatal Exposure to Nicotine on Pituitary –Testicular Axis and Diminishing Steroidogenic Acute Regulatory Protein Expression in Albino Rats By Surya .V. – Dept. of Biotechnology and Biochemical Engineering, Mohandas College of Engineering & Technology, Anad