Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research
Vol.1 / Issue.6 – 2015
- A SCOPING REVIEW OF ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORD AROUND THE WORLD, HIGHLIGHTING ITS STATUS IN INDIA by Saloni Gupta , Department of Pharmacology, Seth G. L. Bihani S. D. College of Technical Education, Sri Ganganagar (Raj.).
- Effect of diameter on Properties of steel by Balaraju M, Metallurgical Engineering Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Poverty, social attitudes and environmental planning by Stefanos Paraskevopoulos, University of Thessaly, Greece.
- Big Data: Big Innovations in Healthcare by Jasmeen Gill, RIMT-IET, Mandi Gobindgarh, Shaminder Singh, GGI, Khanna. and Devdutt Baresary, GGI,Khanna.
- What does globalisation have to do with the education of women and the girl-child in Nigeria? by Mbakogu, Ifeyinwa, McGill University, School of Social Work, Montreal QC, Canada.
- A Pilot Study on Driving performance and Crash Characteristics under Simulated Indian Traffic Condition by Neelima Chakrabarty , Kamini Gupta and Harsha Soman . Engineering and Safety Division, CSIR-Central Road Research Institute, Matura Road, New-Delhi, India.
- Military Expenditure and the Socio-Economic Performance of the Philippines by Dariano, Maria Victoria B . University of the Philippines Baguio