Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR)
Vol-3, Issue-4, 2016 (Special Issue), ISSN: 2454-1362
Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Recent Trends in Science Technology, Management and Society
- Morphological, Molecular Characterization of Trichodermaspecies Isolated From Different Rhizosphere Soils and Its Anti-Pathogenic Properties By Chennappa G, Naik MK, Amaresh YS, Ravikiran, Ashwathanarayan DS,Patil MG, Mahadevaswami1, Divya Nair and Shruthi P – Dept. of Plant Pathology, Dept. of Agricultural Microbiology1, College of Agriculture, UAS, Raichur- 584104, Karnataka, India
- An Introduction to the Concept of Environmental Accounting and Reporting- Indian Scenario
By Dr. Pradip Kumar Das – Associate Professor& Teacher- in – Charge, Commerce Unit, Jagannath Kishore College, Purulia (West Bengal), India. Affiliation to Sidho-Kanho-Birsha University, Purulia, (West Bengal), India.
- Indian Dance Drama Tradition By Dr. Geetha B V – Post-Doctoral research fellow, Women Studies Department, Kuvempu University, Shankarghatta, Shimoga.
- Ecological Impact on Varada River Phytoplankton near Haveri Belt, Karnatak-India By E. B. Sedamkar1, S. R. Shirodkar2 & B. Vasanthkumar3 – 1Department of Botany, K.L.E ‘S G. H. College, HAVERI-581 110. 2Department of Zoology, G. C. College, ANKOLA. 3Department of Zoology, Govt Arts and Science College, KARWAR. Karnatak-India
- Buddhist Sculptures of Karnataka By Dr. Jayashree Deshmanya – Lecturer, Dept. of History, Karnatak Arts College Dharwad.
- Attitude of Chamarajanagara District (India) Secondary School Teachers towards Using New Technology By Dr. Haseentaj1 & Mr. Pradeepkumar. M2 – 1Professor, Department of Education, Bangalore University, Bangalore. 2Research Scholar, Department of Education, Bangalore University, Bangalore. 2Assistant professor, Vijaya teachers college Bangalore.
- Effect Of pH Of Soil on Nesting Sites and Life Stages of Bumble Bees in Bengaluru and Its Environs By Renukadevi K., Manjunaha. B & M.S.Reddy – Center for Apiculture Studies, Department of Zoology, Bangalore University, Bangalore-560056, Karnataka, India.
- Seasonal Diversity and Distribution of Macro Benthos of Gangavali Estuary, Uttar Kannada, West Coast of India. By S. R. Shirodkar1, B. Vasanthkumar2 & E. B. Sedamkar3 – 1Dept. of Zoology, Gokhale Centenary College, Ankola (UK). 2Dept. of Zoology, Govt Arts & Science College, Karwar. 3Dept of Botany, KLE’S G.H College, Haveri, Karnataka, INDIA-581314.
- Distribution & Diversity of Crustacean Fauna in the Mangrove Ecosystem of Kali Estuary, Karwar, West Coast of India. By B. Vasanthkumar1, E. B .Sedamkar2 &S. R. Shirodkar3 – P.G Department of studies in Zoology, Government Arts &Science College, ( Autonomos) Karwar- 581303, India. Department of Botany, KLE’S G.H. College, Haveri, India. Department Zoology. G. C. College, Ankola (U.K)