Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR)
4th International Conference on Current Trends in Engineering, Science Technology and Management
Vol-3, Issue-3, 2016 (Special Issue) , ISSN: 2454-1362
- Comparative Analysis of selected physiological variables between Malnad and Coastal area Football players of Karnataka By Mahesh P M * & Dr. R Munireddy** – *Research Scholar, Dept of Physical education and Sports, Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies, Soladevanahalli, Bangalore. Karnataka, India. **University college of Physical education and Sports, Bangalore University, Bengaluru.Karnataka, India
- Implementation of Solar Array Simulator (SAS) Using LCC Converter and Interfacing with Boost Converter By Monica. K. M1, Sunitha N S2, Shivakumar K S3 – 1,2,3Assistant Professor, Acharya Institute of technology, Bangalore 560 107, India.
- Torsional Behaviour of Plain and Reinforced Normal Strength Concrete Beams By M. R. Prakash1 Chinmayee2 , Vikram Kumar3 & R Prabhakara4 – 1Department of Civil Engineering, Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore – 107, India. 2Department of Civil Engineering,, UVCE, Bangalore – 01 , India. 3Department of Civil Engineering, Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore -107, India. 4Department of Civil Engineering, M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore – 54, India.
- Decisive Analysis Of AMBA AHB-APB Bridge By Priyanka K.C1 & Shailesh M.L2 – 1Asst Prof, Ece Dept,VTU Belgaum,Karnataka, India. 2Asst Prof, Ece Dept,VTU Belgaum, Karnataka, India.
- A Study on Influence of Ambient Temperature on Load Forecasting Using R-Tool By Shreyas Karnick1, Sunil Kumar A V2, Anandraj3 & Shailesh M L4 – 1Assistant Professor, Dept. of E&EE, Acharya Institute of Technology, Bengaluru-560107. 2Assistant Professor, Dept. of E&EE, Acharya Institute of Technology, Bengaluru-560107. 3Assistant Professor, Dept. of Mechanical, BVB College of Engineering and Technology, Hubli-580031. 4Assistant Professor, Dept. of E&C Acharya Institute of Technology, Bengaluru-560107.
- Comparative Analysis of SNR Improvement for Evoked Potential Estimation Using Different Wavelet Transforms By Shailesh M L1, Dr.Anand Jatti2, Sunitha N S3 & Priyanka K C4 – 1Assistant professor, Research Scholar, VTU Belgaum, Karnataka, Member of IEEE, INDIA. 2 Professor Dept. of Electronics and Instrumentation, R.V.College of Engineering, Bangalore, Karnataka, INDIA. 3Assistant Professor, Dept of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, VTU, Belgaum, Karnataka, INDIA. 4Assistant Professor, Dept of Electronics and Communication Engineering, VTU, Belgaum, Karnataka, INDIA.
- Relevance of Buddhism Today By Dr. Jayashree Deshmanya – Lecturer, Dept. of History, Karnatak Arts College Dharwad